FAQ – How It Works
- Choose the course or courses you are interested in, click on the course title and you can read the chapter content, syllabus and assignments.
- If you want to take the course just click below on “Order this Course” and pay with a credit card. Or call 727-258-7233 to register by phone.Or mail a check made to:
Teachers’ Learning Center
11246 68th Avenue
Seminole, FL 33772.
- The book or course materials will be immediately U.S. Mailed to your home address.
- A “Course Confirmation” email will be sent that has the course syllabus, directions, evaluation form, and NDSU registration form. We need your home email address! School emails usually fail.
- If you do not receive your book in 5 to 6 days contact us immediately. If you do not receive a “Course Confirmation” email with the syllabus and (4) attachments then your email address has failed. Send us an email from your side to:info@TeacherRecertification.com
- Download and print the (4) docs in the “Course Confirmation” email and read them. You may do some research if your course requires it while you wait on the book.
- Immediately complete the registration form by hand and sign it (leave #, boxes, and payment lines blank) U.S. Mail the NDSU registration form to:Teachers’ Learning Center
11246 68th Avenue
Seminole, FL 33772
- Feel free to email or call the Instructor if you need assistance or to talk in person. We encourage questions or comments and enjoy talking with educators.
- When you complete the course assignments from one course, email them to: info@TeacherRecertification.com or mail them.
- Email assignments in one or two docs when you are finished. Do not send separate chapter reviews or papers. Label them: First Name, Last Name, Assignments, Course Title